- Read the Rules and regulations for the award of first and second cycle degrees at the Faculty of Organization and Management, TUL – in effect only for students graduating in 2016/17
DIPLOMA THESIS TOPIC AREAS in the academic year 2016/2017
Students who have missed the deadline to select their thesis supervisor have been assigned a supervisor selected by the dean (the information has been e-mailed to their TUL e-mail addresses)
- If you wish to have your thesis subject to the Faculty confidentiality procedure, please read the attachment .
You have already started writing your thesis
- learn about formatting guidelines and requirements
- table of contents – a quick and effective video tutorial
- Application for access to information materials required for diploma thesis
Have you failed the deadline to submit your thesis?
- File an application for repeating the diploma semester with the Office of the Dean. The deadline to file your application falls on the last day of the examination period. You may only repeat the diploma semester four times.
- Should you have completed at least 90% of your thesis (must be confirmed by the thesis supervisor in the application) or should you have failed to complete your thesis by the deadline for reasons beyond your control (you must provide evidence), you may apply for an extension of the deadline to submit your thesis.
You have completed your thesis. Time for the paperwork …
- Print out the ‘checklist‘
- Download forms
- Request to have additional activities and accomplishments included in the Diploma Supplement
- Form – power of attorney to collect your documentation and degree diploma
The Faculty of Organization and Management (OiZ) students pursuing their degree programmes at the International Faculty of Engineering (IFE): before submitting your documents at the appropriate OiZ organizational unit office, you should visit the IFE Student Office as well as read about the diploma examination procedure for your degree programme at http://www.ife.p.lodz.pl/pl/egzamin-dyplomowy to find out what additional documents you are required to submit.
When you have all of the documents on the checklist ready, submit them along with a copy of your thesis at the office of the organizational unit (check office hours here) where you supervisor works at least 14 days before the planned date of your diploma examination.
Diploma examinations are held throughout the year except for the period from 15 July to 31 August.
REMEMBER THAT YOU MAY SUBMIT YOUR THESIS ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE PASSED ALL REQUIRED EXAMINATIONS AND OTHER FORMS OF ASSESSMENTS AND WHEN YOU HAVE NO OUTSTANDING OBLIGATIONS TO THE UNIVERSITY.
Time for the defense of your thesis
Diploma thesis defense involves:
- you delivering a PowerPoint presentation
- you answering questions related to your thesis
- you answering Diploma Examination questions
Diploma examination topics
- European Studies – first-cycle licencjat degree
- Management – first-cycle licencjat degree
- Management – first-cycle inżynier degree
- Management and production engineering – first-cycle inżynier degree
- Management and production engineering – second-cycle
- Occupational safety engineering – first-cycle inżynier degree
- Diploma thesis assessment
What grade will you be awarded? – Lodz University of Technology Academic Regulations
Having defended your thesis, you are a Graduate
You should collect your documents no sooner than 30 days of the date of your diploma examination
- Want to collect your degree diploma? – visit Sekcja Dyplomów PŁ at Radwańska 29
- Collect the original copies of your secondary school graduation diploma, degree diploma and diploma supplement submitted during the admission process from the Office of the Dean, room no. 48a
Do you need a certification of your graduation? – contact mgr inż. Marta Gąciarek at email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTE !
Pursuant to article 167(2a) of the act of 27 July 2005 Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws No. 164, item 1365, as amended) persons who have graduated from first cycle degree programmes retain their student entitlements until 31 October of the year of their graduation.
Therefore, all persons who reside at TUL halls of residence and who have graduated in a given year from a first cycle degree programme (the date of graduation is the date of the diploma examination) retain their student rights and entitlements and pay residence fees at the rates listed in the Table of Fees for TUL students.